At Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association, we value each and every customer relationship. Customers such as you have entrusted us not only with their finances, but also with their personal information. To protect and maintain this relationship, we've enacted a set of eight privacy principles to maintain the confidentiality of the information you have shared with us.
This is our pledge:
1. We recognize your right to privacy.
At Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association, we recognize that you have a right to expect your personal financial information to remain private and secure. We will maintain standards to ensure that your information is private and secure at all times.
2. How we use, collect, and retain information about you.
Your relationship is important to us and we're committed to providing you with the best service possible. To do that, we gather information from a variety of sources to keep you informed about the many financial services, products, and benefits available to you as a Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association customer - and to provide you the ability to manage your finances most effectively. For example, we collect information from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms
- Information about your transactions with us or others
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
- We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above to companies what perform marketing services on our behalf or other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
If you end your customer relationship with us or become an inactive customer, we will treat the information we have about you as if you were still a customer.
3. We will maintain accurate information about you.
Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association has established procedures to ensure that your information is accurate, current and complete, in keeping with reasonable commercial standards. If you believe that and information collected or furnished by Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association is inaccurate, please call us at 315-493-3480. We will investigate the problem and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
4. We will limit employee access to your information.
At Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association, employee access to your personal information is limited to those with a business reason to know such information. Employees are educated on the importance of maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and on these Privacy Principals. Because of the importance of these issues, all Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association employees are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of customer information and employees who violate these Privacy Principles will be subject to disciplinary action.
5. We will maintain a security program to protect your information.
We will maintain a security program which includes physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with federal regulations to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
6. Restrictions on disclosing your information to outsiders.
We pledge not to reveal specific information about your accounts, or other information that will personally identify you, to those outside Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association organization for their independent use, unless:
- The information is necessary to effect, administer or enforce a transaction you requested
- You request or authorize that the information be revealed
- The disclosure is required or permitted by law
7. We will maintain your privacy in business relationships with third parties.
If we do provide customer information to a third party, we will insist-through a written agreement-that the third party adhere to privacy principles similar to those which Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association adheres for keeping this information confidential.
8. Disclosing our privacy commitment to you.
At Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association, we value our customer relationships. We want you to understand how we use the information you provide and our commitment to ensuring your personal privacy. If you have any questions about how Carthage Federal Savings and Loan Association protects your confidential information, please contact us at 315-493-3480.