Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
Turn your mobile device into your very own portable bank! No matter where you are — at home, the office, or even the grocery store — you can have access to your accounts at your fingertips.
View your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and so much more. Just download our free mobile app to get started!
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Download our free mobile app to get started: iPhone | Android
- Save yourself time; fewer trips to the branch necessary
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
- Mobile Deposit
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone*
- Free service for customers who have enrolled in online banking and have a Carthage Savings checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Click on "Deposit a Check"
- Select account and enter amount
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check (make sure you sign it)
- Respond to any messages
- Select "Make Deposit" button
- Receive an email receipt
- Watch the video below to learn how to use Mobile Deposit!
- Eligible and Non-Eligible Mobile Deposit Items
Eligible Items: You agree to scan and deposit only checks.
You agree that you will NOT use Mobile Check Deposit to deposit:
Checks payable to any person or entity other than you (i.e., payable to another party and then endorsed to you)
Checks payable to you and another party who is not a joint owner on the account
Checks that contain evidence of alteration, or that you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check is drawn
Checks that are stamped with a "non-negotiable" watermark
Checks that are issued by a financial institution in a foreign country
Checks that are incomplete
Checks that are "stale dated" or "post-dated"
- Checks stating "Do Not Accept Without Noting Watermark" or other physical security notes
Your endorsement must include your signature and “FOR DEPOSIT TO your account number.” Any loss we incur from a delay or processing error resulting from an irregular endorsement or other markings by you will be your responsibility.